Post #Uno

Saturday 16 July 2016

Hello and welcome to my blog, again, i know.
Im like that daniel guy, back at it again, you can find the reasons why and how on my about tab.
Meanwhile let me thank you for taking the time to look around and help me with the page view counting *hair flip* hahaha.

Excuse the mess that is this blog at the moment, bear with me while i adjust back into the blogging atmosphere again, i know this looks ugly and ratchet but i promise it wont stay like this forever, however my pictures will, im working on an old but trusty laptop and we can do as much as we can together, so excuse the random pixel borders or funky windlight.

Right now im styling my looks with stuff i bought with my own Lindens or nice quality gifts i find around, if you think i could fit into your store or any store with open blogger search please feel free to let me know, id like to have a chat about it, mind you im not blogging for the "sl fame" or free goodies it may bring, my blog is basically the place ill use to let my stress out while dressing up my pixel barbie and her environment.

Thanks again for being here.
See you on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs